THIS BLOG IS OVER. BYE XOXOXOXO
1. Sit at a café with a computer for several hours, preferably in the morning, on some days.
2. Be very knowledgeable about something, an “expert”.
3. Go around to lots of different places throughout the day on pretty much my own schedule.
4. Have interactions with people without working with any one person, or set of people, for any sustained period of time.
5. Be emailing and calling people all the time to coordinate things.
6. Work for people I respect/admire and generally agree with in terms of sensibility and worldview.
7. Work on projects that are always changing.
8. Be very busy.
1. Did you take the Millennial Quiz?
If yes, your score is 100.
If no, your score is 0.
Last year there were other tests like this, but this one seems more legit. I got 93.